Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

Dawgs on the Go - the DawggieGoPak

Dawgs on the Go
  

We have received a DawggieGoPak by Dawgs on the Go today.

 

About Dawgs on the Go

Dawgs on the Go was created by Ethel Rudolph in 2008, who tried to look for a bag to keep her on-the-go items organized during dog walks but was unable to find anything suitable. So she created the DawggieGoPak, a small bag that will store all your important items during walks such as your mobile phone, poop bags, keys, etc.
The company is build on two principles "what you give, you get back" and being able to say "proudly made in the USA".

  

The DawggieGoPak


The DawggieGoPak was designed in order to accomodate all of your important items that are needed on-the-go.

The DawggieGoPak can carry:
  • Keys (both house and car)
  • Dog Treats
  • Any MP3 player
  • Any mobile phone
    
The DawggieGoPak measures 4.5" x 7" (10cm x 17.8cm) and is made out of water resistant fabric. Due to it's compact size it can easily be attached to any dog leash or even your belt, using the round clip.


It features a unique special pocket at the front with a built-in grommet for dispensing poop bags.
  
     
In order to keep your items secure, the mutli-pocket DawggieGoPak has a flap closure and back pockets with Velcro strips.
   
    
Furthermore, there is a snap hook in the back pocket you can securely attach your keys to.

        
The DawwgieGoPaks are available in 6 different colours; black, hot pink, navy blue, purple, red and tan. Next to all the different colours, the DawggieGoPaks also come with different ribbon designs of which we have the black DawwgieGoPak with black paws and yellow dots on blue. So the choice of colour/ribbon combinations are numerous.
   
  
 Here are some pictures of my important on-the-go items in the DawggieGoPak:


 I was able to accomodate my mobile phone, MP3 player, dog treats, poop bags, keys and some money in my DawggieGoPak.


Review

I think the DawggieGoPaks are great and I am pleasantly surprised about how useful they are. With the DawggieGoPak all my important on-the-go items are organised in one little bag. I think this is very convenient and the DawggieGoPak is not only usable during dog walks, but also for other occasions. 
The numerous colour/ribbon combinations are also brilliant as there is a DawggieGoPak for everyone! As I have a preference for earthy and dark colours the black DawggieGoPak is the perfect colour choice for me.
For me one of the best features of the DawggieGoPak is the little built-in grommet through which poop bags are dispensed. Thus, I can simply pull out a poop bag from the grommet without having to open the bag and hence will never forget poop bags again.
I am overall more than happy with my DawggieGoPak and I would no longer want to be without it!


More information under: