Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

Dog Snayyer Lamb-Mix

Dog Snayyer Lamb-Mix

Composition: 100% Lamb

Components:
  • Heart
  • Lung
  • Liver
  • Tripe
  • Kidneys
  • Jerky
  • Trachea
  • Tongue
  
Analytical Constituents: Crute Protein (87.1%), Crude Fat (6.5%), Crude Ash (4%), Moisture (0.5%).


Review: I am very happy with the Dog Snayyer Lamb-Mix. I especially liked that there is a wide range of components in the package. As far as I could tell the package included; a lamb ear, trachea, dried meat, tripe, lung and liver. So overall a quite balanced mix.
Rocky unfortunately only liked a part of the components, such as the dried meat, lung and liver. He found the lamb ear, the tripe and the trachea rather uninteresting and thus didn't eat those. Sadly the majority of the components were tripe which is why most of the Lamb-Mix was not eaten. Therefore, I won't buy this Mix again as Rocky simply didn't eat the majority of it, even though I actually liked the selection of the Lamb-Mix. In future I will most likely seperately only order those components that Rocky liked.
  
  
More information under:  
www.matina-gmbh.de