Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Dog Snayyer Jerky Chews

Dog Snayyer Jerky Chews
 
Ingredients: 100% Jerky Chews 
 
Analytical constituents: ash 4.6%, fat 2%, fiber 2.2%, moisture 7.1%, protein 85.2%.
 

Review: I was suprised how much Rocky actually liked them as he is usually not too keen about chews. They are quite easy for him to chew on which I think is the reason of him liking them so much. I really liked that the package is resealable as many other packages are not.
 There was however one thing I had to complain about which is that after not even a months of them being open, there were little bugs in the package. I was really shocked and disgusted knowing Rocky had eaten already some of them. Weirdly enough another Dog Snayyer Product (beef scalp) had the exact same bugs in them, assuming it must have been a mistake ein production. I would thus not recommend them to anyone.
 
 
More information under: www.matina-gmbh.de