Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Pedigree Dentastix

Pedigree Dentastix Medium

Ingredients: Cereals, Derivatives Of Vegetable Origin, Minerals (Sodium Tripolyphosphate Min 2.6%, Zinc Sulphate Min 0.11%), Meat and Animal Derivatives, Contains EC Permitted Preservatives and Colourants.

Typical analysis: Moisture Not stated, Protein 10%, Oils and Fats 1%, Fibre 3%, Ash 10%.
 

Review: I got the Pedigree Dentastix in my local store where there were free trials to take home with you. I took one but am not too happy with them. The first ingredient in the product is grains which I don't really like as I try to not feed any grains (or only a tiny amoutn) and I prefer a higher meat content over grains. Even  though I am not too happy with them Rocky really liked them.
 
More information under: www.pedigree.com