Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Maelson Customer Service

Maelson Customer Service

Some time ago I have written a post about Maelson Porducts which I would like to get back to again.

I wrote in my review about the Maelson R-Flow Jacket that the Jacket was unfortunately a bit too big, even though I otherwise think that it is a great Jacket. Thereupon, Maelson generously offered to send me the R-Flow Ladies Jacket in a smaller size. I am absolutely delighted about such a kind customer service and the contact was also very friendly.
   
   
Maelson

www.maelson.de

The smaller size of the Maelson R-Flow Ladies Jacket fits a lot better and I love the Jacket immensely. I would not want to miss it again and as summer is awaited this year I am using the R-Flow Jacket daily.

Here are some pictures of the Maelson R-Flow Ladies Jacket in the smaller size:


And with Rocky:
  


The other Maelson Products are also in constant use.

The Maelson Soft Kennel 52 is placed in the car and Rocky loves it! Rocky is not only safe during car rides, but is also very comfortable inside the Soft Kennel.



We oftentimes take the Maelson Cosy Roll 80 to the park with us and we are very satisfied with it.
Rocky always immediately gets comfortable on his own blanket.



 So, even after a longer and almost daily use we are still very satisfied with the Maelson Products and would not want to miss any of the products. Furthermore, Maelson has a very friendly customer service which I think is great.


More information under:
www.maelson.de
or
www.innerwolf.co.uk