Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Perrito Chicken & Pollock Sandwich

Perrito Chicken & Pollock Sandwich

Ingredients: Chicken, Pollock.

Analytical constituents: Crude protein 26%, crude fat 2.5%, crude fibre 1%, crude ash 3.5%, moisture 35%.


Review: The Perrito Duck & Chicken Sandwich Package were included in the  PetsNature product test (more information here). The packaging was very appealing to me as one of my favourite colours is turquoise. I like that the treats are quite small which makes them perfect for small dogs.
Even though the ingredients were quite similar to the Perrito Chicken & Pollock Sushi, the smell was completely different. While I really didn't like the smell of the Perrito Chicken & Pollock Sushi, I found the smell of the Perrito Chicken & Pollock Sandwich was quite pleasant. Rocky straight away loved them and he couldn't get enough of the Perrito Chicken & Pollock Sandwich. Due to their small size they are perfect for training and inbetween meals.
I can recommend the Perrito Chicken & Pollock Sandwich to everyone!
   
  
More information under:  
www.petsnature.de 
or
www.perritosnacks.eu