Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

Pet Flys Customer Service

Pet Flys Customer Service

Some weeks ago I have written a post about Pet Flys Products which many of you might have read.

After using Rocky's Bucky Belt for a few times I have realized that Pet Flys have had provided me with the wrong size. After contacting their customer service they didn't hestitate to immediately send me a new Bucky Belt in the correct size. They also were absolutely fine with sending me a Bucky Belt in a different colour choice. So today the small package finally arrived with a "Buffalo Blue" Bucky Belt in size X-Small.

 
About the Bucky Belt

The "Buffalo Blue" Bucky Belt consists of soft brown Bison leather with Baby Blue stitching and Swarowski crystal stones in Denim Blue. The Bucky Belt I have received is one of the original sample Bucky Belts and therefore has a double stitching which I really like (the Bucky Belts available now have no longer a double stitching). The Bucky Belt in size X-Small measures about 10.8" - 14.6" and is suitable for dogs weighing about 3.8lbs to 10lbs.


The Bucky Belt consists of a lot of very cute features. Each Buchy Belt has a different swivel snap top and for the "Buffalo Blue" it's a small buffulo. Also, the buckles are bone shaped which is very neat looking. Each Bucky Belt also has a little paw emblem with PF (for Pet Flys) on them. 


Here is Rocky wearing his new Bucky Belt:


Here are a couple of pictures to show the difference between the "Buffalo Blue" Bucky Belt in size X-Small and the "Iron Cross" Bucky Belt in size Small:



Overall Review
   
I love the "Buffalo Blue" Bucky Belt and even adore the double stitching as I think it looks great. It also fits so much better than the Bucky Belt in size Small. 
I wanted to post my experience with the Pet Flys Customer Service as I think their service is great! They are very friendly and reply very quickly. Also, as I have said above, after inadvertently providing me with the wrong size Pet Flys didn't hesitate to send me a new Bucky Belt in the right size. This is such a brilliant customer service and I simply had to share my experience as I think good and friendly customer service like this is unfortunately very rate these days.
I can thus absolutely recommend Pet Flys and their customer service!
  

If you would like to know more about Pet Flys and their products visit: