Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

Swarovski

Swarovski 


At my birthday my partner surprised me with a little Swarovski gift.
 
 
  
Swarovski Gang of Dogs - Coco (Chihuahua)


The Swarovski Gang of Dogs - Coco (Chihuahua) was designed by Edith Mair and was first introduced in August 2011. It was part of the 'Lovelots' category and retired in the beginning of 2013.

"Sparkling in Lavender crystal with an Air Blue Opal crystal tail and ears, this adorable little puppy’s bright coloring reflects his vibrant, curious and playful personality"

Size: 1 5/16 x 1 1/4 inch



  
I, as an absolute Chihuahua-Fan, was very happy about my gift. The Swarovski Chihuahua is super cute and sparkles in all directions. As I was told that the Swarovski Chihuahua is retired from the beginning of the year it was quite difficult for my partner to still get hold of one as they are barely available anymore. All the happier I of course am about my gift.
     
  
Further Swarovsky Figurines are available under:
(As the Swarovski Chihuahua is no longer available I am not able to attach a direct link)